Monday, September 13, 2010

FLOCK turns 1!



September is a BIG month in my life! On September 9th, Flock turned 1! I am so excited to have had such an amazing year of business. I so love the location we are at, the neighborhood we are a part of, and all the wonderful customers who are rocking Flock pieces. Happy 1 year to my store Flock. We did it MOM!





Come join us in celebrating 1 year at Flock this Thursday September 16th from 6pm to 9pm. Located at 274 Shawmut Ave in the South End. All are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Dani!!!! You are revolutionizing Boston fashion and I know that Flock will be a staple of both the South End and Boston retail for many more years to come. You are a truly inspiring entrepreneur and I know your Dad is looking down and smiling at all your success. I can't wait to see what new accomplishments this next year has in store for you...

    ReplyDelete